Tuesday, June 2, 2009

my second day practical

Today is my second day practical at Darulaman Realty. Same like yesterday...boring...boring and boring... My table was no have PC, that why i am boring... I can't online...and i can't click click the mouse. I really hope that my boss say that i can bring my own laptop to office. Because when i free i can do my report at there. And luckily 11am i have go to TUDM with Pak Tuan and Kak Nora because they want discuss about exhibition at there. But the person in charge at there was not around. After that i take some brochure at Muamalat Bank and Am bank with Kak Nora in area Alor Setar.

I reached home around 6.15pm. I received sms from Sally that our final exam result was come out. I am so surprise. It's too early the result come out this semester. I checked my result immediately. Thanks god because i was pass. But i don't like that my International Marketing and Production & Operation Management just get B-. Maybe is my answer paper was not totally correct:( This final semester i get GPA 3.19 and CGPA 3.16. Not totally satisfied with my result but my target is 3.0 above. I already try my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment