Monday, June 1, 2009

My first day for industrial training

I am boring there :-(

Today 1 June start my industrial training. My industrial training at Darulaman realty Sdn Bhd.
My job start at 9am-5.30pm. My off day only on Friday. So disappointed i need to work on Saturday.
Darulaman Realty is one of the property development company. Darulaman Realty Sdn Bhd (DRSB ) is 100% owned subsidiary of Bina Darulaman Berhad (BDB) , a public listed company listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia and 60% state owned via Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah (PKNK). Kedah State Development Corporation (PKNK) is the majority shareholder (60.22 %) of BDB.
My general manager is En.
Zainudin bin Hj Zainul. This afternoon he told me about my jobs at there as trainee. I need learn some communication skill and joint the exhibition at outside like supermarket or institutes.
I really boring at office today. I just fax to some companies about the latest promotion and sales in Darulaman Raelty. Some of my friends told me that first day go to work must very boring. I think i m not first day only boring, but is every day. Actually all the staff at there ate very nice. But dont know why i have inconvenient at there. maybe just me Chinese at there. But i think i can join with them. Because i never biased.
God, please help me... I hope from tomorrow i can adapt myself at there. I can join with my colleague. I hope i m happy at there and learn new knowledge at there. I hate boring...


No comments:

Post a Comment