Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hari Keputeraan Agong


Today is Hari Keputeraan Agong in Malaysia. But i have working today. So sad. Early morning i go Tasik Darulaman attend the exhibition by Darulaman Realty to promote the houses. Because of today have fishing competition at Tasik Darulaman, so my boss need us to promote at there. I am not only to join exhibition at there. But i still need give the brochure to person by person and car by car at car park. OMG...is too hot today...this is my 1st time do this job... i forgot my sun protection cream today...:(

My boss say i need follow Kak Nora and Pak Tuan to any exhibition place in this 4 months. Actually i m really still don't understand the process of develop the houses in this company. I don't know what is CF... I don't know when their launching...i don't know the size of every lot and house...:( I never buy house...i don't know about this...But never mind...i will learn it...i will start from 0... I hope i can do it...I know for me now is very difficult to learn it.... I promise i will try my best although it just my practical...

1 comment:

  1. Happy working at your new company. Enjoy yourself and learn whatever you can. This is just a process but good for you.

    ReplyDelete