Monday, December 22, 2008

I want a guy..

Who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me

Someone who would think I was beautiful no matter what

Someone who would sing me songs when I was sad to make me smile

Someone who would let me sleep on their chest

Someone who would let me cry on their shoulder even if i left mascara stains:)

Someone who is romantic even if it can be cheesy - but in a good way

Someone who knows the right things to say and do at the right times

I want someone who would call me everyday if he went away

We would make a game of rating eachothers kisses

He would always pretend I was right even if he knew I was wrong

He would throw stuffed animals at me for fun and then dog pile on me and kiss me a million times

We would make bets and whoever won got 20 kisses

Someone who would give me piggy back rides when i was tired

And someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh

He would always put his hands around my waist like he would never wanna let go

Someone who would let me fall asleep on their shoulder

And we'd make out in the pouring rain

He would never be afraid to say ' i love you ' in front of his friends

I want a boy who would count stars with me

I want someone who would eat popcorn and watch movies together under the same blanket

Someone who would tell me Im beautiful

Someone who would look me in the eye and tell me something serious that was also funny and make me promise not to laugh

Someone who would make me laugh like no one else could

I want someone who would be my best friend and would never lie to me or break my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment