Thursday, March 5, 2009

6-3-09

Is long time i didn't update my blog. This is because busy with my many assignments, my presentations, and my mid exam. I am totally no time for rest. This is my final semester. i got 7 subjects, 21 credits. I must handle it with myself. But i know my results were not very well. I promise i will try my best. Last week i m sick. My University doctor advised me need some rest. Sure i know it. And i hope it.

Last two days i miss my little brother, i chatting with him by MSN, he told me he will went to Jason Mraz concert in 4/3 at Stadium Negara. OMG... I am jealous...why i can't join him... But i am happy in 4/3 night. My little bro called me from Stadium Negara. He want me listened Jason Mraz song " I'm Yours" lived by his called. He know i love " I'm Yours". I m touched. I love u, Seen.


Jealous Jealous Jealous

2 comments: